Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Thursday, October 19, 2006

SIMULTANEOUSLY

Now while the neighborhood is getting
all spruced up, out come....
The joggers...


















And the walkers....

Some like to "go it alone";
















But it's more fun with a friend!
















The rhythm of Morning on the Hill is picking up?

Tomorrow: It continues to grow.

TFT: "A friend loveth at all times..." Proverbs 17:17 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Blogger Barefoot Leon said...

Here's a note so you know I'm watching! This one is very heartwarming. The sense of community, security and brotherhood of man certainly exists in your neighborhood. You truly are "Blessed"!!!

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This spoke to me because last week I had to say "goodbye" to my friend, Wyndy. She moved to PA and I miss her a lot, just like I missed you and Harold when we moved to CT. The Lord gives us good friends for a season and a reason. I'm thankful I've had so many! The test at 4:36 was me. I had to see if I knew how to do this! Love, Janice

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a trip around The Hill! I've missed a few days of viewing your blog, but got caught up this evening. And wow, what a story. You have captured the spirit of the neighborhood, and a unique one it is! Thanks for sharing. Look forward to more stories about The Hill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home