Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Thursday, March 29, 2007

TRADITIONAL

My Harold was a traditionalist.

It took years to convince him to buy a tie other than a red and blue striped one (although he did have them in a variety of widths...the stripes I mean.)

He thought jello should be red and pansies should be purple! These are in honor and remembrance of him.

He is missed. But the memories are beautiful and the hope of being reunited is sure.

TFT: "In comparison with this big world, the human heart is only a small thing.
Though the world is so large, it is utterly unable to satisfy this tiny heart. Our ever growing soul and its capacities can be satisfied only in the infinite God. As water is restless until it reaches its level, so the soul has no peace until is rests in God. " Sadhu Sundar Singh

5 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE you Mom!

I thank the Lord daily for putting Harold in my life. He helped form my character! (wiping away tear right now)

#3 - Curt

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I try to see the keyboard through the tears, and to catch my breath, I thank you for being so big. Big enough to be humble and seek God first. Big enough to put yourself aside and bring forth children that care about righteousness.

There aren't words for the expansive gratitude that I have for you and Harold. So you'll just have to feel the spirit of it. I hope it comes through adequately. I think the best I can do to encourage it's revelation is to live with the character that Curt mentioned ... at least to strive towards it.

God's blessings to all that lay eyes upon this page.

#4 - Brad

p.s.- "#4 to #2 ... #4 to #2 ... come in #2. I need to talk to you. 10-4 Over and out" phone #573-225-6207

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#4 from #2...got your messages and I understand there is a celebration in the works....count me in

love your voice mail message

BBM

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel blessed each time I 'tune in' which is daily.
Mary

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1 checking in, too. feelin all the love going every which way. good to have a meeting spot like this, mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home