Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Friday, August 10, 2007

IN THIS HEAT


A few days ago I posted a picture and commented on the bravery of these men who are working on the roof of the church.
Walking around on that tile roof has got to be a bit shaky..
But today, I want to speak to their perseverance.
They continue to work in this terrible, exhausting, and even dangerous heat.
Watching them caused me to stop and consider all those folks who brave this scorching heat in order to perform tasks that make our lives better.
When I finish this post, I am going to write a short note to my mail carrier to let her know how much I appreciate her.
TFT: I understand it's 110-120 degrees in Iraq. Just thought I would mention it.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hard enough to be in the heat all day, let alone climbing ladders, carrying 'stuff' and actually doing physical labor.

As far as the Men & Woman serving our country (in the Middle East) via the military - extreme heat, full uniform with boots on, bombs going off, bullets flying by..... In a 100% volunteer military - Thanking God and saying prayers for all of them.

#3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home