Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

SOMETHING NEW

The August sun calls for putting up the umbrella!


















TFT: Psalm 121
Assurance of unfailing protection

"I lift my eyes to the hills;
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip;
He who watches over you will not slumber;
Indeed, He who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord watches over you;
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

The Lord will keep you from all harm;
He will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and going,
both now and forevermore."

Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Table for two ...please

It looks like the spot movie stars would want to sit...in one of the finest establishments in the world

Let's not tell 'em...

Hug time getting closer...
Mark A

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Ladybird said...

I LOVE IT! Such happy colors. Of course, I think this heat calls more for AC than umbrellas. :)

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful scene -- very inviting and ready for a cup of tea. Ice tea of course.

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks so inviting. I like the rug/mat. Very comfortable spot.

Keep me from harm - All the stupid things I've done through the years and He has kept me from harm. Thanks to the Lord.

#3

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great scene!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home