Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, August 06, 2007

BORED WITH BOUQUETS?

I hope not, because wanted to share these in the bathroom.















I think bathroom bouquets are such fun!













TFT: "Listen to your life. See it for the fathomless mystery that it is. In the boredom and pain of it no less than in the excitement and gladness; touch, tasste, smell your way to the holy and hidden heart of it because in the last analysis all moments are key moments and life itself is grace." Frederick Buechner

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I try to learn from the boring and painful times, as well as the fun and exiting times. Learning how to wipe out boredom and minimize the painful times. I have learned that the painful times can usually be attributed to the blessings of compassion. Pain and sorrow from being a loving and caring person. It sure would be a sad life not to feel pain because of not caring about others or the little critters God provided. Learn from the fun and exiting times so I can pass it on - Live, Learn and Pass it on!

#3

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frederick really said it right! All moments are key moments! I just wish I had known that when I was under 30! But would I have lived it????? Hmmmm.

I am listening intently to my life now. It is a mystery but one that I want to be right in the thick of!

Thanks for the beautiful flowers and the meaningful words!

P2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home