Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Thursday, September 18, 2008

CAME FROM WHERE?

"God as creator.
Pensive.
Excited.
Inventive.
An artist, brush on pallet, seeking the perfect shade.
A composer, fingers on keyboard , listening for the exact chord.
A poet, pen poised on paper, awaiting the precise word.
The Creator, the master weaver, threading together the soul.
Each one different.
No two alike.
None identical." Max Lucado

"The Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life." Genesis 2:7

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the 'breath of life' Lord.

Soon I will be crossing one of His 7 natural wonders of the world. I am sure I will see many views that will take my breath away (hopefully not ALL my breath!)

#3 Curt

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Ladybird said...

You are so funny, Curt!
We will be having fun in the great wild west. (I am hoping not TOO WILD!) GMA Peggy will be holding down the Fort!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home