Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

IT'S A SUNFLOWER!

It is so fuzzy you just have to touch it.













TFT: "Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my mind and my heart." Psalm 26:2

My prayer is that the Lord, thru the power of the Holy Spirit, will help me to avoid the trap of self-deception as I attempt the self-examination of my heart, my mind, my motives and my actions. Self-deception is perhaps one of the most dangerous things we have to face in our daily lives.

"Never is the human mind more resourceful than when dealing in self-justification." Anonymous

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice picture Mom.

That prayer can really make one open their eyes. Do I do something nice for somebody to actually do something nice for somebody, or to make myself feel important? Hmmmm - I like to think it is to do something nice for somebody.

#3

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a ROCKIN' sunflower!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home