Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

DATURA

About six weeks ago, on one of our morning walks, Jerry and I came upon as alley full of these plants.

We returned the next day with a trowel, and inquired of one of the home owners if we could dig up a few of the tiny plants growing there.

He said, "Take as many as you want."

I brought one home that was about 6 inches tall and had 2 leaves on it.

It seemed to like it's new home in my garden....and I certainly do like it!



2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be a very fast grower. Looks nice. I might have to snag a sprout from you.

#3

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

spectacular photos! frameable. but, as you say, why frame when you can walk out in your backyard and see the real thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home