Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

FALLEN LEAVES

The cold grey sidewalk across the street
from my house has become a
pathway of vibrant fall color.

"The rare and beautiful experiences of divine revelation are moments of special gifts.
Each of us, however, lives each day with special gifts which are a part of our very being, and life is a process of discovering and developing these God-given gifts within each one of us."

God's Celebrating Grace







May each of us spend a portion of this day realizing and then consciously seeking to develop a special gift within us. It can make any "ordinary" day exciting! (reports on this experiment would be welcome : ) ) Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in...
Report to come....

I jumped into a big pile of leaves this weekend....not as much fun as when I was young...that ground is hard!

have some cider...
love to all
Mark A

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger rewired said...

On Sunday, I watched a leaf take its turn and weightlessly and gracefully "fall" to the ground to join the others in a pile. It made me pause a moment to appreciate the beauty and well thought out plan of nature. Thank goodness she presents herself to us everyday whether we see her or not!!!
I'll try the experiment too!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Blessed said...

Glad you're "in" !

Participation in life (Like jumping into a pile of leaves) seems to be one of the keys to really living...Well, my goodness, that does make sense doesn't it :) ?

Somwtimes it truly is the little things.

Cider...sounds good. Brewed with some orange slices and a cinnamon stick. By golly, I'm going to get me some! Would be good with a homemade organic, oatmeal, cranbery, chocolate chip, walnut cookie? Want to know where you can get one? Just ask!

Life Is Good. Will be awaiting your report.

ps: I'm working on my mine.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Blessed said...

Thank you for reminding us that taking time to see what is going on around us every moment...and appreciating the beauty of it is so rewarding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home