Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Monday, April 02, 2007

PEEKING OUT

We've all heard the expression, "Bloom where you're planted".

I would like to submit for thought that sometimes you haven't really been planted, you just seem to find yourself in a place (situation, time, etc.)

Well, according to this little guy, you can still bloom!













TFT: This is what we call Holy Week. We all know that next Sunday we will remember and celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

But there are some tough days ahead in His journey to that great morning. Take time to reflect on each one and be thankful that God has seen fit to reveal to us His promise, His plan, and His purpose.

3 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My initial thought this morning ... "PRAISE THE LORD"! My subsequent thought ... "Praise the Lord"!

What a wonderful picture :)

Brad

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I feel like the little
guy, surrounded by all the greatly
blooming guys. But at least I am
blooming. The greatest thrill of my life was going to israel in 1987. As a group we walked the
Way of the Cross, and by candle-light sang, "Were You There When
They Crucified My Lord." No words
to adquately explain that.
annied

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work hard to bloom where I am planted. Sometimes my bloom shows and sometimes it is hidden by all the surrounding weeds - but I still bloom. I only hope that my bloom improves somebody's day, just like blooms from others improves mine.

"Ooooh sometimes, it causes me to tremble......"

#3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home