Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

REACHING FOR THE SKY

These sunflowers have grown to be almost 12 feet tall. They seem to be eager not only to turn to the sun; but to reach out and touch the very sky above.

TFT: "Reach up...and take your Father's hand and say what my daughter Andrea used to say to me, 'I'm not sure where I am, Daddy. I'm not sure which is the road home. But you do.. and that's enough.' " Max Lucado

"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do no fear: I will help you." Isaiah 41:13

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look more like trees!

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prettyyyyy. These remind me of all the beautiful wild sunflowers lining the endless Kansas highways on our roadtrip back in summer '99.

Are you driving through Kansas on the way to AZ? If you do, keep that camera out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home