Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I CAN RELATE

I think that most everyone who will be reading this post will understand why it gave me a smile..actually a laugh out loud chuckle.

A Texas rancher, visiting a South Dakota farmer friend, asked him to show him his farm.

After seeing the 1000 acre spread, the Texan bragged that down home he could get into his car, drive all day, and by evening would still not have gotten to the distant point of his ranch.

The South Dakotan simply replied, "You know, I had a car like that once."

A week from today is Thanksgiving. I'm going to add having a dependable car on my list of things to be thankful for. :)

ps to Peggy: Is yours still fibbing to you?

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger rewired said...

Very funny!!
Let me just say that the car manufacturers give you a manual when you get your car, right?? Let me just say that it does help to take it out of the glove compartment and refer to it now and again! I finally did that and found out that my car is not fibbing and all is well! Thanks for asking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home