Time Began in a Garden

"Now the Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden." Genesis 2:8

Friday, November 17, 2006

ONE MORE LOOK

These were taken before the frost. Thought
it would be nice to see one last splash of garden
color as we move to Holiday Time and the
excitement and beauty that it holds in store.

"You are a creation of God; unequaled anywhere in the universe...Thank Him for yourself and then for all the rest of His glorious handiwork."
Norman Vincent Peale



















Enjoy your weekend
Next week: Continuing to give thanks Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger rewired said...

Your garden is lovely even at the end of the season!!
I do like that quote from Norman Vincent Peale. It said important things in his own quiet way, didn't he?
My parents had a copy his book "How to Win Friends and Influence People". I read it when I was a teenager; way before self-help books were hip.
I thought it was great! I've been a fan of his ever since.
P2

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...you and the man upstairs have a good thing going!!

have a glorious weekend

Mark A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home